Sea Dioramas, Animals and Accessories
-
Here are four of the toys, you can see the huge difference in scale between
the whales and the other animals.
The octopus and sperm whale work well togeth...
Clan mechs from the Battletech Alpha Strike box
-
I keep finishing all the mechs from the box. This time is's mechs from the
clans, possibly Jade Falcon.
Following the same idea I did with the Nordland H...
La cosa più bella che ho visto al GiocAosta
-
È sempre difficile parlare di un evento al quale si è partecipato, salvo
piccoli e costosi imprevisti, negli ultimi quindici anni, e avere ancora
qualcos...
Bloody Big Battles! with lighter-coloured hills
-
It was pointed out in the *Bloody Big Battles!* Groups.io group that the
hills in my last post ought to appear lighter than the lower ground, and
certai...
15mm Umbrian I/55e - Psiloi - completati!
-
Le due basette di schermagliatori per l'esercito Umbro I/55 (DBA rev. 2.2.)
sono state completate. Le miniature sono della Essex, la scala è la 15mm.
Tw...
I' m back...
-
Hello to all of you...
It' s a long time from my last post.
Life was really strange with me.
So many things happened, so many things changed but now, all...
Terminale e Hover transpallet
-
Per giocare bene a Pulp Alley servono obiettivi (almeno 5) e vari elementi
scenici. Ho iniziato quindi, piuttosto lentamente, la costruzione di un
tavolo a...
Community game against me!
-
I’m playing against the BoardGameGeek community in a Twilight Struggle
game. Come check it out and play! I will be playing US.
https://boardgamegeek.com/th...
Unboxing: Ukraine '43 (2a edizione)
-
Questa volta ci cimentiamo in una nuova attività per il blog, ovvero
l'unboxing di un gioco.
Visto che è da poco uscito, ho scelto *Ukraine '43 - 2nd editi...
-
I recently created some 2' x 2' game boards for playing out the six 2' x
2' mini Cross Fire scenarios (see the next blog entry) at conventions to
spread t...
Wayne’s Hill
-
Sono le 7.00 quando Crittenden ordina l’assalto generale a Wayne’s Hill. Le
brigate avanzano compatte risalendo il dolce pendio, accolte dal violento
fuoco...
II Trofeo "i minimondi di Capochino"
-
Ladies and Gentleman, such as five o'clock tea in September is time for
the contest organised by I minimondi di Capochino.
The partecipation is totaly fr...
Bello il tavolino verde. Ottimo per i dati. Valido anche per il poker..:-)
RispondiEliminaSi. Infatti. Ultimamente il wargame riesco a immaginarlo solo su tavoli grandi. Grandissimi. Enormi....... giusto immaginarlo...
RispondiElimina